by Model Rectifier Corp.
When you power up the 9950 it starts in regular DC power pack mode. The 9950 offers a power rating of 125 watts. The LCD display will display the voltage level from the throttle to the track and current load, in amps, that you are using. It will also display the direction of the locomotive, momentum in the on or off position, and overload condition (short circuit or maximum current draw). The 9950 offers momentum capability and a voltage booster switch so it is perfect for operating large G gauge layouts.
The Throttlepack 9950 can operate in three different settings:
Standard DC power pack operation features:
- 125 watts (7.5 amps) - huge power output
- Includes momentum circuitry
- Braking switch
- Direction switch
- Runs all scales of DC operated trains
- HO or G voltage selection button
- LCD screen displays volts and amps
LGB MFX mode to use one loco equipped with an LGB MFX equipped sound decoder.
DCC mode to use one loco equipped with an NMRA compatible decoder.
- In DCC mode the 9950 will only run a locomotive set to the default address of #3. Use the throttle to control the speed of the loco. The direction can ONLY be changed when the loco is at rest with the throttle set to zero.
* Accessory Walkaround Controller offers a handheld throttle that provides speed control, brake, and direction control. Please see item 0001325 available separately (not included with this item.) *
********** Most S and O scale locomotives are AC powered. DO NOT ATTEMPT to use this power pack with AC powered locos!!! Some S scale and some O scale 2-rail use DC power and this pack would be compatible. Make sure that your S or O scale locomotive is DC powered before using this power pack.
INPUT - 120V AC 60Hz
OUTPUT - 0 - 15 VDC for N/HO & 0- 18 VDC for O/G 15-18 DC Fixed
TOTAL OUTPUT: 80VA
PLEASE NOTE: Item is not a toy and may present a hazard for younger children. Recommended for ages 14 years and older.