by Bachmann Industries
Born out of the Klondike Gold Rush of the 19th century, the White Pass & Yukon railroad handled freight and passenger service for more than 100 years and exists today as a heritage railway that affords tourists spectacular views of the Alaskan scenery.
On30 narrow gauge 1:48 trains running on 16.5 mm track
- 2-6-0 steam locomotive with operating headlight
- Tender with coal load
- Lighted combine , coach and observation cars
- 56" x 38" oval of snap-fit nickel silver E-Z Track®
- Power pack and speed controller
- E-Z Mate® couplers
- Illustrated instruction manual
PLEASE NOTE: Item is a scale model rather than a toy and may present a hazard for younger children. Recommended for ages 14 years and older.